Please fully complete the online registration to reserve your place.
GST not included in pricing
30 Minute Classes
Kinder Kor (all types)-$50
45 Minute Classes
Kinder Kor (all types)-$55
60 Minute Classes
Ballet/Intensive Ballet Program-$75
75 Minute Classes
Ballet/Intensive Ballet Program-$85
90 Minute Classes
Ballet/Intensive Ballet Program-$105
Children's Sessional Classes
Parent & Tot 1, 2 and 3-$96
30 Minute Kinder Kor-$96
45 Minute Kinder Kor-$125
45 Minute Yoga (Level 1 and 2)-$130
60 Minute Yoga (Level 3)-$150
2 Hour Creative Kor-$250
All Children's sessional classes run for 8 weeks
Adult Sessional Fitness and Dance Classes
HardKor Ballet Barre-$98 (Drop in rate of $18 per class)
Ballet-$98 (Drop in rate of $18 per class)
Hip Hop-$98 (Drop in rate of $18 per class)
Contemporary-$98 (Drop in rate of $18 per class)
Tap-$98 (Drop in rate of $18 per class)
Belly Dancing-$98 (Drop in rate of $18 per class)
Swing Dance (Non-Partnered)-$98 (Drop in rate of $18 per class)
Swing Dance (Partnered)-$165 per couple (Drop in rate of $15 per class per participant )
*NEW* Bollywood-$98 (Drop in rate of $18 per class)
6 class pass cards are available to purchase for $98 plus gst and are valid for 12 weeks (2 sessionals.) Cards can be purchased online or at the studio.
All adult sessional classes run for 6 weeks
PRIVATE COACHING AND CHOREOGRAPHY AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED: Visa, Mastercard, Cash, Pre-authorized Debit
* There will be a $25 non-refundable registration fee for each student, including sessional and drop in dance classes (with an additional $10 per sibling)
*Registration fees as well as first and last month fees are due at the time of registration.
*Credit card payments OR pre-authorized debit payments will be processed on the 1st of each month.
*All full year class members participating in the Year End Show must pay a non- refundable costume deposit of $60 due NOVEMBER 1st.
*We do offer multiple class and family discounts. Please check with us to see if you qualify.
* Classes run from September-June with an annual Year-End Show between May-June.
* 2017 classes will start on Monday, September 11th
* If in the event a student is placed in a class that may not be suitable for their age/skill level, a transfer to a more appropriate level will take place in the month of September
*There are no make-up classes, refunds, or credits for missed classes. If students are to miss class, it would be greatly appreciated if Kor Danceworks could be notified.
* Monthly fees do not include costumes, year-end show tickets, DVD's, pictures, examinations, and performing group.
* There will be a $25 non-refundable registration fee for each student and an additional fee of $10 per sibling.
* Credit card payments OR pre-authorized debit payments will be processed on the 1st of each month.
* Registration fee as well as first and last month fees are due upon registration in order to hold a place.
* A $60 costume deposit in due November 1st, 2017 for students wishing to participate in the Year-End show. This deposit is non-refundable.
* A $25 NSF fee will be charged for any declined payments.
* A 30 day written notice to either studio director must be submitted one week prior to the end of the month if you wish to withdrawal from any full year class.
* Withdrawals for full year classes will not be accepted after Jan 31st without the accompaniment of a physician's note.
* There are no refunds for any sessional classes.
* Students are to respect all staff and other students.
* No Gum, food, or drinks permitted inside the dance studios (water is permitted and encouraged)
* Due to many allergies Kor Danceworks is a nut free studio.